General Data Protection Regulation This report examines the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that will go into effect in May 2018 and will be directly applicable in all Member States without the need for implementing national legislation.
With reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult this site, these pages describe the system of management. Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 appointed GDPR (Code regarding the protection of personal data) we inform you who:
1. The processing of personal data refers to those who interact with the company's www.hotelvillaesperia.it website "LAURIE SRLS Via Nazionale 244, 98039 Taormina ME" but not for other sites web that may be consulted by the user through links.
2. Your personal data will be used for the purpose of performing exclusively all tourist services present and / or available on the site.
3. The requested data are mandatory for the management of requests and / or confirmations of reservations and / or services, as well as provision of services during the stay, such as communication of events, special offers, reservations of external services, excursions, Delivery of internal and external correspondence
4. They are also necessary to fulfill legal obligations such as invoicing, mandatory business registrations, communication to Public Administrations and Authorities where required by law.
5. The data may be communicated to credit and financial institutions with which our company has management relationships economic and credit protection and debt management for any balances dependent on services rendered.
6. The data may also be communicated to those natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private (consulting firms legal, administrative and fiscal, judicial offices, chamber of commerce, etc.etc.), when communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our activity and in the manner and for the purposes listed above.
7. The information complies with European Community legislation and more precisely with Recommendation No. 2/2001 which the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of Directive No. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online and in particular, the methods, timing, and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when These link to web pages independent of the purpose of the link.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is the Company "LAURIE SRLS Via Nazionale 244, 98039 Taormina ME THE DATA PROCESSORS The Data Processor is LAURIE SRLS Via Nazionale 244, 98039 Taormina ME
The External Data Processor for the management of the site and for the acquisition of personal data during the booking process is the Company "Blastness S.r.l.", with registered office in Piazza Castello, 26 20121 Milan, Tax Code and VAT 01195440118
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The website is hosted on servers managed by the two external companies and the data are naturally transmitted to the Data Controller to give Response to user requests and guarantee the reservation and related services. For which the processing of data relating to the web services of this site are located at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the offices of the External Managers each for their own competence. No data deriving from the web services of the site is communicated by the three companies to third parties unless strictly indispensable or imposed by laws or regulations.
REASON FOR PROCESSING
Personal data provided voluntarily by users who consult the website and send requests for information, on services of the hotel, such as prices, availability, excursions, trips etc. etc. or even that they submit requests for employment by sending a curriculum Vitae are used only to perform the services requested and are not disclosed to third parties except for legal requirements, or for follow up on requests.
In particular, personal data provided voluntarily by data subjects will be collected and processed, also with the help of of electronic means directly and / or through delegated third parties (companies for the e-mail service, companies for hosting the site web) for the following purposes: Check the availability of the requested room against information entered in the booking form;
Allow you to make and confirm the reservation by providing your identification data and the data of your credit card; Activate any promotional and commercial activities; To comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations, as well as to comply with laws and Regulations; Provide answers about our hotel services (room availability, prices, conference rooms, catering, etc.); Register in the newsletter to receive periodic commercial or promotional communications; Evaluate any curriculum vitae received compatibly with any internal needs; For the defense by the Owner against abuses deriving from an illicit use of the website or related services by of the User.
The personal data released for reservations are processed electronically and on paper in order to guarantee reservations of the rooms and their services. The booking platform is owned by the company BLASTNESS SRL. external data processor, who will communicate the data of the interested party to the hotel for normal activities related to the management of the booking.
The data will be recorded in our electronic databases accessible only to our experienced staff in the field of security and confidentiality of personal data. A credit card is required to confirm the reservation. In any case, the customer may decide to Pay in cash at the end of the stay.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of customers, users, acquired from the website may be communicated to: Public Bodies or Offices in relation to legal and / or contractual obligations; To the Company Blastness S.r.l., with registered office in Piazza Castello, 26 20121 Milan, Tax Code and VAT 01195440118 responsible for the booking engine; To external data processors such as companies or consultants who carry out activities on behalf of the owner for the good operation of the website;
To the Postal Police for any fraudulent or harmful activities for the company's website; To collaborators or external companies for the services provided on behalf of the hotel; In any case, no data will be disclosed or communicated to third parties or companies.
NAVIGATION DATA ON THE WEBSITE
The software programs used for the operation of this website acquire during the visit of the various pages, some personal data whose transmission is included in the normal IP protocol of communication via the Internet.
It is information that is collected not to directly identify the user, but could through processing subsequent with other data held by the providers, allow the user to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses, the domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the date and time of requests, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) the size of the file obtained from the server, and others parameters related to the user's computer operating system
These data are used for anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to verify the functioning of the site itself and after they are deleted immediately after processing. If you make an improper use this site may reveal personal data that if required in accordance with the law, may be communicated to the judicial authority for purposes of defense of the State or prevention, and detection of crimes. You can act to guarantee the protection of personal data of the interested parties who use the online services of the site, for any investigations defensive pursuant to Law no. 397 of 7 December 2000, or, in any case, to defend a legitimate right and interest of the Data Controller in Judicial seat.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Pursuant to Directive 2002/58/EC updated and amended by Directive 2009/136/EC on e-privacy, some points of the new Italian and European discipline with particular regard to cookies. Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually to the browser) where they are stored to be then retransmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user.
Cookies therefore, these small files stored on the user's computer can be used for commercial purposes, (e.g. profiling, preferences, habits, tastes and other that affect the private life of the user) or of a technical nature, i.e. for ensure the proper functioning of the site itself. On this site there may also be "Third Party" cookies that are set by a website other than the one the user is Visiting.
Pursuant to the same article, you have the right to request the oblivion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests should be addressed to the Company "LAURIE SRLS." Data controller Personal.
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not still recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. 2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: The origin of personal data; The purposes and methods of processing; The logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; Identification details of the owner, managers and representative appointed pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2; Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may be able to knowledge as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents; 3. The interested party has the right to obtain: Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is unnecessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected, or subsequently treated;
The attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for the carrying out market research or commercial communication Policy update We also inform you that this information may be subject to periodic review. The owner of the data is invited to consult periodically this policy.